Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Catching Up & Halloween Eve

Recently Raylee's hair has become long enough for a ponytail on top. She also has been teething, and a new form of relief seems to be a "fish face."  That is the explanation for this photo.



 I finally got a really good video of Raylee saying "Mama!", but my computer cord decided to go out on me. Now I am using Paul's computer, and haven't figured out how to upload videos. When my computer gets back to working, check back for that.

 Halloween Eve we put Raylee in her pj's from Grandma & Grandpa. They had little faces and ears on the feet & Raylee was intrigued.

"Cheese!"


Check back for a full Halloween post. Until then here is a preview:


Hope everyone is having a good day!




No comments: