Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Is it Friday?

With Paul working 6 days a week, 10 hours a day, Friday doesn't mean too much around here. We are waiting for Sunday for his day off, but Raylee & I have been making the most of it. The weather has been really nice, so that helps our mood.

                     Smiles have been harder to capture, so pardon my camera taking skills.


She fell asleep holding her bottle. Little angel face.


She looked so cute this day in her "skinny" jeans, but would NOT smile. Oh well!


Here are some cupcakes Paul & I were working on for Raylee's party


1st Valentine's Day!


Wearing the Hula skirt Granna brought from Hawaii!


& Wearing Granna's hat!


I can NOT believe that in only two days my baby will turn 1! She brings so much joy everyday, and I am so proud to be her Mom. I love you Raylee Michelle!

Everyone have a great weekend!










No comments: