Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

It's My Birthday!

Hey everyone! Today is my birthday, and even though it's a Monday, and I am getting older, it is still an exciting day! We had a great weekend around here, and were able to spend a lot of time together. Here is my little smiley pants after she had pulled out her bow, and pony tail.


We went and ate at Outback on Friday night, and didn't think to take pictures until we were about to leave, and Raylee would not have any of it.






Get away from me Mom!


Later Raylee was trying to wear her Daddy's shoes. This picture makes me laugh every time.


Here is a picture of my birthday gift from My Mom & Gary. Thank Yall! Paul put it together for me yesterday, and I love it!


Here is one with me in it! :)

Ignore my messy room in the back ground. We have been working on Raylee's room, so that we can get that ready and work on the nursery. Raylee's room is almost done, just need a few more things. Here is a picture from yesterday.


Can you spot her in the picture trying to find something to get into?

Well, I hope everyone has a great day. Even if it is Monday!







No comments: