Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday 11/11/11

Well, it is Friday again. Happy Veterans Day! I want to say thank you to all the soldiers that have served this country past, present, and future! Thank You!!

Unfortunately, Paul has to work tomorrow. Raylee is staying at her Granna & PawPaws' house tonight, so it is just going to be Brinn & I. It will be nice to spend some quiet, quality time, with my baby girl.

I have taken some pictures on my cell phone this week that I wanted to post. First up is a picture of my new haircut. My hair was getting out of control, and it was finally long enough to cut off all the old dyed hair. No more home dying for this girl anymore!


Here is Brinn the other day at lunch. She was just looking at me, and then dozed off. Oh, I love this girl.




& of course Raylee Roo. Her personality is so bright, and fun to watch. Here she is trying on my boots.


& look what she has finally taken an interest in. The only picture she has smiled for in weeks!


& finally, we went to Bounce Zone yesterday, and Raylee & Adrianna were so happy to see each other. They have started playing together so well. Raylee is blessed to have an older cousin to look up to!



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

love the new hair! and your girls are precious, as usual!