Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

After I wrote my last blog post, and spent another hour searching, I found my camera cord! That has been a series of good things going on around here. We will take it! Up first are Brinn's 6 month pictures in her chair.













This girl has also been around, but not that interested in pictures.






Today is PawPaw Kenny Ray's Birthday! Happy Birthday! We celebrated on Saturday, and had a great time eating, and visiting.





Silly Girls





I will leave with a few pictures of my tiniest Valentine, on her 1st Valentine's Day! Her sister is sleeping, but will hopefully get pictures when she gets up.

Happy Valentine's Day!





Have a great day!

No comments: