Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Slacking

To start off, I have to say I'm sorry for not posting. When I started this blog I wanted it to have regular postings, because I always want my favorite blogs to have new posts. I could list all the excuses, like being sick for 6 days straight, or that I couldn't find the camera cord (it was in my purse, duh!), or that Paul has taken over the computer for fantasy football. Instead,  I will just skip to some pictures of what Raylee has been up to.

She has been smiling of course

Cheering for the Texans


         Playing with her toys



And standing up by herself!


She started standing up by herself for up to 30 seconds at a time. She will hold onto my legs and stand up, or push something while walking behind it. It won't be long until those first steps. I have a 10 month post in the works, and check back tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday. Until then, hope your having a great day!













No comments: