Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Catching up & 2011

Well the holidays have left me behind on my blogging once again, but that is OK, because I was too busy enjoying time with my family, yummy food, and lots of time relaxing. For Christmas Day we woke up and opened presents from Santa. Raylee didn't really get it, but she has been enjoying her new toys. Then we went to my Aunt Susan's house in Lake Charles for food and fun. The day after Christmas we headed to Houston to celebrate with My Mom, Gary & all their kids at my step-sister Ambers' beautiful house. After that, we headed to my Dad's house to spend time with him & Lenora. Overall it was a great Christmas!

                                                 Raylee & her cousin Anna playing on the couch




Paul, Raylee & I


I finally got Raylee's picture with Santa scanned so here it is.


Then for New Years we hung out with some of Paul's family, and played card games. Raylee stayed up 'til midnight and we all slept in late the next day. I will leave with some pictures that I haven't been blogging, but that I thought were pretty cute. Hope everyone had great holidays, and that 2011 brings lots of happiness. Have a great day!




































No comments: