Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Things Lately

  When I was pregnant with Raylee, I got sick some. In the mornings I would feel sick, but it was nothing that crackers and sprite could not fix. It passed early, and I enjoyed being pregnant.
  This go round, however, things have been different. From the second the pregnancy test said positive, I immediately started throwing up. The first time I chalked it up to complete shock! After that things did not get better. Over the next 6 days, I got worse and worse, until I was unable to keep down water, and ended up in the emergency room at 3 o'clock in the morning. The prescribed me some medicine that I was to take twice daily. Each time I took this medicine it would work approximately 10 hours before the severe nausea was back. This continued over the holidays, and into the new year. I started to think I would never feel better. It was a very tough time.
  I am happy to report, however, these past two Saturdays I have felt a WHOLE lot better. This week I got the house clean, went grocery shopping, and even got some new tires for my car & cleaned it. Things don't look so bad, and it helps that I have the cutest smiling face that always makes me feel better. I also have Paul who has dealt with my mood swings, picked up the slack, and most importantly been so excited about the new addition to our family since Day1. That is the greatest feeling, to know that even though I may feel miserable, it will ALL be worth it.
   Well, enough about my sickness. I have gotten back to taking pictures of Raylee, and not too soon, because she has started doing some pretty hilarious stuff. This first picture is her new favorite position, and you can catch her like this many times a day.

                                                                 Practicing Yoga Maybe?                      


She also got some new books from my MawMaw & PawPaw that she loves. She has started bringing them to me to read, which is so much fun.


Here is a picture to show that I too, am still hanging in there,


These last two pictures are from this weekend, and Raylee's first ride in her forward facing car seat. I think she really enjoyed being able to look out the window at everything. Thank you to my Dad & Lenora for the awesome car seat!



That is it for today. I am working on an 11 month post for this week, so check back later. Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: