Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Friday!

It is finally Friday, and we are pretty excited around here. Paul has worked the past 2 Saturdays, but today he gets off at 3, and is off all weekend! We have lots of plans. The fair is in town so we might take Raylee for her 1st time. On Sunday we are going to my Mom & Gary's wedding reception Luau. :) We also just got Raylee a little swing set, that I am pretty sure she is going to enjoy!

I only have a few pictures today, but also a little video. Raylee has started walking around with out looking where she is going. In this video she is doing that, and it makes me nervous, but just ignore me, because she is cute!






Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


No comments: