Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wow!

Wow, is it already Wednesday? With Paul back to working 48's our weekend starts a day early. This weekend we are hoping to take Raylee to the fair for the 1st time :) We also had a busy weekend this past weekend, so I will get on to some pictures.


Raylee's Dad got her swing put together


She wasn't quite sure what to think the 1st time, and it rained here recently, but we will be swinging again soon.


We went to my Mom & Gary's Luau on Sunday, and it was great visiting with family, eating LOTS of good food, and celebrating My Mom & Gary's wedding.


Raylee & her Aunt Manda


Pretty girls in Hawaiian dresses


My <3 & I


Raylee running all over, she had a 2 hour nap later that day :)


(Notice Daddy right behind. lol.)

Then on Monday we went and met Paul after work, for some dinner.

Here is my beautiful girl


I said "Say cheese Raylee!"


Hope everyone has a wonderful day!















No comments: