Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Chair & Baby Things

Now that Raylee has learned to climb on the furniture, we have been wanting to get her a chair that is all her own. After much research, I decided that the best chairs are from Pottery Barn Kids, but the price is a little high. However, my Mom and I went in half on it, and we we're SO thrilled when it came in the mail this week. Raylee loves her new chair, but don't take it from me!




Cheesy smile! <3



Then this was today:
Can you tell some one is ready for a nap? 

In other news we have decided on a name for Baby Girl # 2:

Brinn Danielle Barber

I have already been ordering some things for her, so everything she wears won't be hand me downs. There are letters on the way, and still a few more things I want to get. I got these in the mail last week.


The nursery is also coming along well. I got the bedding on clearance after much checking at Target, and free shipping, and am so excited about how it is coming along. Here is a picture of the bedding.


I am 30 weeks today, and feeling well. Now my Doctor's appointments will be every 2 weeks. We are looking forward to meeting our baby girl! 

Hope everyone is having a great day!





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the new PB chair
Love that punkin girl with the curls and cheeks
Love the Abilene visit (although it was way too short!)
Love Brinn's name and her bedding

Love you! ;)