Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Visit to Abilene- Wedding!

This past weekend, we were finally able to make the trip to Abilene. Abilene is the town that I was born in, and where I went to, and graduated from college. Abilene Christian University. Although the drive is 8 hours both ways, it was worth it to get to see my family, and watch my cousin Nathan marry his beautiful bride Katie. I was so glad that we were able to, because this was Raylee's first time to see a lot of my family. She did well in the car, but we were all ready to be home!


My family in front of my Alma Mater 



Amanda, Raylee & I

My Dad and his two girls

The Hathorns! 

My sister & I with our Grandpa!

These two are silly :)

These are the pictures from the wedding, but I am working on a post from our trip to the zoo. 

Hope everyone is having a great day!








No comments: