Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

100th Post & a link

This posts marks 100 posts on this blog! I can not believe I have kept up with it enough to have 100 posts, but right now I have a list of about 12 different things that I want to write about. I am so excited that someday I will have this scrap book to show the girls of the times when they were too small to remember. I am also grateful for everyone who reads it, and keeps up with our family.

Also, I wanted to post a link to the newborn pictures they took of Brinn in the hospital. I was so surprised with how well they turned out. We ordered a bunch of pictures, and birth announcements, so expect one to be heading your way soon. Next on my list is pictures of both Raylee & Brinn together, so hopefully one day soon those will be a reality.

Link: http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=abbc1e21-92ff-4f2b-b467-dba223172617&utm_source=wnshare&utm_medium=email&utm_content=wnshare_mom_babylink&utm_campaign=wnshare_button

Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Those are precious! LOVE love the one of her with Paul!