Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Visitors and Doctor's Appointments

Brinn is blessed to have many people that love her. She has already had many visitors, both at the hospital and at our house. Here are some pictures of some of her first visitors.

My MawMaw & Brinn's Great Grandmother


 My PawPaw & Brinn's Great Grandpa

My Mom & Brinn's Granna



My cousin Bryce

My Auntie Susan


My Sister-in-law Victoria, and her Daughter Adrianna


Paul's sister April & Adrianna


Paul's Mom & Brinn's Grammie

This past weekend My Dad & Lenora drove down from Houston to spend some time with their granddaughters. They made the trip when Raylee was about 8 days old, so it was special to have them visit when Brinn was about the same age.

Brinn's Grandma & Grandpa


Brinn & her Grandma


Brinn & her Grandpa


Both Brinn & I had Doctors Appointments this week. Brinn had gained 3oz. from her birth weight, and grown an inch. The Doctor said everything looked good, and we will be back in a few weeks. At my appointment I had lost 18 lbs., and was told my blood pressure was high. I am going to monitor it and go back in a few weeks. I will leave with a few more pictures, of our 1st outing to go eat with my Dad & Lenora this past weekend.


My big girl & I <3


 My baby girl <3


Hope everyone has a great day!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

She's precious and I hope yall are enjoying these first sweet (and sleepless) weeks! 18 pounds down already - woo hoo!!