Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Visit to Lake Charles!

Yesterday, we got home from visitng my Mom in Lake Charles. She is there this week watching Bryce, and we got the chance to go stay the night. We had a lot of fun! Today is my beautiful Mom's Birthday! I love you Mom, and your grandaughters L-O-V-E their Granna! Happy Birthday! Here are some pictures from our trip.
Classic Brinn "prayer" pose





Posing in her Elmo PJ's

Love this picture! They both look so big!

This is what my morning looked like:



 Ahh, it was so relaxing. I think Raylee enjoyed having Granna & I to herself. She enjoyed playing outside & inside.




We had to fight to get this smile!

Hope everyone has a great day today!

No comments: