Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012

Well the New Year is here. The best thing about 2011, for me, was the birth of Brinn. I may be a little biased about it, but she brings so much joy to our family. We are hoping that 2012 brings health & happiness to our family, and to yours. I'm starting off with the last few pictures of 2011.




Sweet sisters



Raylee watching Brinn in her new chair


Raylee playing w/ some of her new toys


Brinn has graduated to the walker. Bittersweet.


Lounging in her new chair from Grandpa & Grandma. Both of the girls like this chair.


More walker pics.



Granna & PawPaw watched the girls on New Year's Eve, so Paul & I decided to stay home, cook, and play games. It was so nice to get some uninterrupted sleep, and a good way to start of the New Year.

On New Year's Day we went to Pauls sister April's house for some yummy food & more presents. I forgot my camera, so these pictures are from my cell phone, but we had fun spending time with family.

Raylee opening her presents


Sweet little smile


Brinn sleeping on her Auntie's shoulder


Raylee & Adrianna playing the drums



When we got home, I had to try these little shoes on Brinn that her Grammie got her. Love those little leggies.


Hope everyones 2012 has started off well. Have a great day!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

2011 was a great year for us, too! love those precious girls of yours!