Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011 was great. It was awesome to have both our girls, and although Raylee did not quite get it, she sure did have a good time.

This is Raylee riding her Lil quad that Santa brought her. She is already a pro.


We went to my Aunt Susan & Uncle Kyle's house in Lake Charles. We had yummy gumbo & a fried turkey. It was my 1st time having fried turkey, and hopefully not the last. I didn't take many pictures, but I did get this one of my MawMaw & PawPaw spending some time with Brinn. She got lots of great stuff this Christmas as well.



The day after Christmas we made the drive to Kingwood to celebrate Christmas 2 more times. Here are the girls before we left.


You can see Raylee's new table & chairs, and singing tea set in the background. Both have been big hits.


This little cutie is my step-sister Amber's newest addition Jack. Jack was born Nov. 6, and Brinn & him are about 3 months apart.



This is Raylee giving her cousin Anna some love. They played so well together, and are already fast friends.


Trying to get a picture of all 4 grandchildren. This was the best I could get. :/


Raylee & Anna



This is PawPaw & Granna holding their two youngest grandkids.


Then we made the 5 mile drive over to my Dad & Lenora's house for more celebrating.
Grandpa, Grandma & their girls.


My Dad w/ both his daughters & granddaughters


My family of four


Raylee playing in the paper


Discovering the popcorn. She loved it.




Grandpa & Raylee


Grandma w/ Raylee & Brinn


We had such a good Christmas! We are looking forward to all 2012 has to bring.

Hope you had a good Christmas, and a great day!

No comments: