Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Days go by..

Well, we're back from another trip. This time we went to Kingwood to visit Grandpa & Grandma. Unfortunately, I was not able to enjoy any of the fun due to a stomach virus that had me sick for 4 days. Luckily, (as I am blessed to be) after lots of doctors visits & medicine, I am happy to report that I'm almost 100%.
The girls are great! They had a lot of fun w/ their grandparents getting to go to the park, and play w/ peanut, and ride in the car. Their Granna came and picked them on Monday, and they stayed w/ her & PawPaw until I could pick them up today. Knowing that they were in good hands made getting better SO much easier! Thank you!

Here are a few pictures!

Raylee is content to hang out by herself. She comes by that honestly.


Bath time!




Lil' Rockstar*



This is the best I could get, this particular day. :)


Hope everyone has a great evening!


No comments: