Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

What we miss...

We miss this face....





I miss seeing this sight.....



& this,






This was cool!


That was yummy. :)





Remember when this happened?



& then this...

All.Very.Cool.



This was just the span of a couple months. This isn't even CLOSE to the best part.! I am too blessed to be stressed. Even though clearly stress is a part of life. Ever since I had Brinn, my blood pressure has been high. Last week when I was sick, it was high enough for them to try some medication to regulate it. Since taking the medicine my symptoms have been noticeably less, although I have not been able to monitor my blood pressure. Next week I plan on going to my doctor in town to check my blood pressure, and get a refill of the medicine I'm currently on, if I need it. Please pray that we can get my blood pressure under control. Thank you.

Have a great weekend.








1 comment:

Michelle said...

sweet post! how long until paul is home or you guys are up there? glad you're getting some relief with the blood pressure issue, too!