Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

He is home! & Mother's Day

Sorry about the lack of posting. We have been busy w/ lots of different things, that I will hopefully be posting soon. Up first is Paul coming home! I went to pick him up at the airport, and we drove home to the girls who were w/ their Granna & PawPaw. It was so sweet to see the reunion I had been dreaming of for almost two months.
There he is!!



Here is Raylee finally seeing her Daddy. Her double take is priceless. The 1st minute of this video is the best, but feel free to watch as much as you would like.







This is the face I woke up to on Mother's Day.


We went over to my MawMaw & PawPaw's house later.






I love this picture!
 Mother's Day 2012



More posts to come. Hope everyone has a great day!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

that video of Paul coming home made me cry! i know it's SO good to have him home! love you!