Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Visit to Kingwood


This past week/weekend, we went to visit my dad & Lenora in Kingwood. I had surgery on my mouth Thursday, and we stayed with them through the weekend. The girls had a lot of fun. Raylee has decided that Grandpa is too hard to say, and has started calling my dad Popeye. It is beyond cute.

We have a very busy few weeks coming up. The most exciting being that Paul is coming home for a visit at the end of this week. After almost two months, his 3 girls are more than ready to see him! On to some pictures.


Brinn cheesing at the camera w/ Peanut in the background.




Now that Brinn is crawling, she is able to chase down her toy cat.



Sweet baby has 3 teeth ready to pop through!



Raylee posing for a picture with Elmo.



Grandma & her girls



About to head out to church Sunday morning



Dance Party!



Grandma getting smiles from Brinn.





I think the bib is right. "This is what cute looks like."


The girls & I had a lot of fun in Kingwood, and are looking forward to our next trip to Corpus. I have a feeling that Raylee & Brinn are going to love the beach!

Hope everyone has a great evening!

No comments: