Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Birthday Weekend Fun

 Sorry I haven't gotten around to posting yet this week. We are just now recovering from Pauls' Birthday Weekend. We ended up having SO much fun. On Friday, the day before his Birthday, Paul had taken my car to get gas. The gas gauge on my car has been broken for a while, so although he bought $10 worth of gas, my tank only held $7. He went back in, to get his change,but instead bought a $7 lottery ticket. Well that ticket was worth $500! Paul is the type of guy that will make sure he isn't given too much change, and will make sure that he doesn't take things he didn't get charged for, so it was very exciting for him to have that kind of luck. Congrats. to the birthday boy!

                                                                     27 Years Young



Ready to have some fun!



My Mom came and stayed overnight at our house (Thank You Mom!) so we could make the trip to go and watch Paul's stepbrother fight MMA. He won in the 2nd round, which was thrilling to watch!


The Octagon

We ate some good food, and got some good sleep, but we were still thrilled to get home to this little girl:



Who in the past couple days has started saying MAMA! I love it! When I can finally capture it on the camera I will post it, but it makes me so HAPPY to hear!


No comments: