Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello October!

  October is one of my favorite months of the year. I like crunchy leaves, sweatshirts, and bonfires. Also Paul's & my Mom's Birthdays are this month. I am looking forward to celebrating birthdays, a visit from my sister, and of course Halloween all this month. The weather is finally starting to cool down, which is a welcome break from summer. Hello Fall, welcome back!

  Raylee is doing well. Trying to get anywhere and everywhere. I got some pictures of one attempt:
                                                    
                                                                           Hey Mama!


Spotting her target:



A few moments later:



                                Mission Accomplished. I have a feeling this won't be the last time.


     Raylee has also been having fun with a toy that I got from my Auntie Susan. (Thank You!)  Here is a picture of Raylee eating singing into the microphone:



Finally, here is a video of Raylee playing with her toy. Hope you have a great weekend!



No comments: