Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yesterday was my Mom's Birthday! My sweet sister came into town to help us celebrate. We met at my house, and had lunch. (and played with Raylee!) Then we headed to the mall to have some girl time, and get some cute new stuff. Here are a few pictures I took before we left.


                                                              The Birthday Girl & Her Grandaughter



Raylee 8 Months ~ 10-20-10




                                    Auntie Amanda & Her Niece ( Love Raylees' face in this one)


After the shopping trip, we all went and got ready for dinner. We ate yummy seafood at Catfish Village, and my MawMaw & PawPaw came to help celebrate. Raylee enjoyed having everyone watch her, and I think my Mom did too. It was a great day. Love you Mom!

Singing to the Birthday Girl




                                                 Hope Everyone has a Great rest of the week!






No comments: