Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Getting things done

Today was a productive day. I had a doctors appointment this morning to talk about my blood pressure, and get it checked. The appointment went very well. My blood pressure showed pre-hypertension, but nothing too serious. We are going to try some medicine for anxiety, and I bought a blood pressure cuff to monitor that from now on.

After the doctor, my Mom, the girls & I went for some lunch at one of my favorite Italian places that I hadn't been to in a while. Yum. (Thanks Mom!) Then we went to Walgreen's to pick up my medicine, and we got the girls passport pictures taken. They did so good, and for passport pictures they are pretty cute. Sorry about the bad quality.


After Walgreens we hit up Wal-Mart and the grocery store. It was so nice to have my mom there to help me, and of course our two cute helpers. Here are some pictures from the past few days.


My poor little separation anxiety baby. She does not want to let Momma out of her sight lately, which is not all bad. :)




This little girl will wave to every single person in the parking lot.



Here she is helping PawPaw water the yard.



Finally, here is each of the girls in Daddy's hat. Daddy's hats are always fun.



Hope everyone has a great evening!

No comments: