Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cell Phone Pics

All I have are some cell phone pictures today. I am missing the charger part for my camera, and the battery is dead on that. Today has been a long day already. It is one of those days that putting clothes on Brinn is pointless. Between eating & diaper changes she is constantly getting cleaned up. We have started potty training Raylee which brings it's own set of messes. I try to do it with a happy heart, and stay grateful that I am the one who gets to clean all the messes. Just need to remember that when Raylee dumps a whole bottle of shampoo all over her & her room, AFTER her bath. She is super clean today! :)


Here is a picture of Brinn sitting in a tent at Granna & PawPaw's. She thought she was so cool in there.



Here she is in a princess crown.


Raylee in her little black dress & minnie ears



Finally, a picture of the potty training progress. She has made it through a nap dry, which was on accident because I forgot she was wearing them, and then woke up dry.



Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: