Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The early bird

Lately, our routine around here has changed. To be more specific-  My routine has changed. I have never been a morning person. When Raylee was born, we adjusted her to schedule to fit ours, and everyone was happy. Then Brinn came along, and she fell into line as well. We would all stay up later, so we could sleep in later.
When Paul left, things began to change. Suddenly, the days felt very long when we were all up until 10 or 10:30 every night. Trying to get the girls to sleep in their own beds, and making it to mine at a reasonable hour was getting tough. That is when we started getting up early. I'm talking 6-7 in the morning. The girls and I could get up and watch TV, while we woke up. The days seemed to go by faster, and every ones schedule works better. Now when we get up at 7:30 or 8, I feel like we slept in. :)
Anyways, I know almost all mother's have a moment where it makes more sense to get up early, and wear your little ones out vs. sleeping the day away. It just happened for me a little later.

Here is a sleepy Brinn in the morning.



These are a couple of pictures of the girls in bunny ears. Raylee wanted to wear them and jump around, but could not figure out why they would not stay on her head? Silly girl. I love these sweet bunnies.







Hope everyone has a great morning!

No comments: