Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

First Post


For a while now, I have been wanting to start a blog. Having read them avidly since college, chances are if you are reading this, and have a blog I have most likely read it. They've made me laugh, cry, and ultimately; be INSPIRED.  There is no time like the present to start my own, and as far as the reason; I want to have page where friends and family can keep up with this little girl:




Raylee Michelle ~ 6 Months Old


This little girl makes my days exciting! Sometimes my nights as well. She is growing up and changing every day. This will be a place to record the special stuff. Records of Raylee.  Pictures can say 1,000 words, but sometimes don't tell the WHOLE story. For this 1st post here are some pictures though, because I've got some catching up to do.





1 Month






Smiley Pants





Beach Baby

And we are the lucky two that get to be her parents. One of truly the hardest jobs, if done right. We are so blessed to have Raylee bring joy and happiness every day. Our prayer for her is to follow her heart, and put God first. The rest will work itself out. We love you Raylee!

Paul & Amber

No comments: