Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Football Sunday

After getting to go see the Texans play and win last week. I was looking forward to watching the game at home with my family. We put some ribs in the slow cooker, and I made my yummy potato salad & mac-n-cheese.

The Cowboys' game was a disappointment, and it looked like the Texans were in for the same fate. They were behind 27-10 at one point, and I just had to stop watching. Paul has better nerves than I do, and I could hear him cheering so I decided to turn it back. The Texans were only down by 7, and then Andre Johnson got a TOUCHDOWN on 4th & 10 to tie the game! It went into overtime, and after icing the other teams kicker, the Texans were able to score a field goal to WIN the game 30-27. LOVE IT! It was so awesome, and was a great way to enjoy the day.

The Texans also had this little good luck charm cheering them on:



She got her 1st jersey last week, and even though it's  little big we decided to try it out!




Here is another one because I just couldn't resist!


Have a great week!

No comments: