Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Friday!

We are so glad that it is Friday! Friday's really are the best. Paul gets two days off, we get to relax, and sleep in if Raylee will allow it. We are really trying to make the transition to her crib every night. She will take her naps in there, but at night she wakes herself up, and can not go back to sleep. If I put her in my bed she will roll over and sleep for 8 HOURS! It is so tempting!


However lately she has been doing something that has made it a much easier decision to put her in her own bed. I caught her doing this today:







She was trying to scale my headboard to get to her paci. When she realized I had caught her I got this:






 It is so hard to resist that silly little smile. She was proud of herself! She can't even crawl yet, and she is already trying to climb! I have a feeling we are going to be in for some exciting times with this one! Hope everybody has a great weekend!

No comments: