Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Texans VS. Colts

On Sunday, Paul & I got up reeeeaaaallllyyyy early to head to Reliant Stadium for tailgating and the Houston Texans season opener. My mom agreed to babysit Raylee, (Thank You Mom!) so we could enjoy some time doing something that we both love. The game did NOT disappoint. I remember at one point the Texans running back had just scored another touchdown right in front of us, and my Dad & Paul high fiving in front of me. Makes my heart smile to be able to enjoy memories like those. Thank you Dad, for the chance to get to go to the game. Oh, and the Texans WON! Woo Hoo!


                                                             Tailgating in the Heat



About to head to our Seats


National Anthem


GO TEXANS!


We ran into some pretty bad storms on the way home, but were able to make it safely back home. It was so nice to see Raylee, and enjoy the rest of the evening together. Now we are trying to get back into the swing of things around here. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: