Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

1 Month

Today my sweet little bitty, teeny tiny Brinn is a month old! It is bittersweet. I love watching her grow, but I also want her to stay my little baby for as long as possible.

At 1 month, Brinn is a great baby. She wakes up happy, and is content to look around and just take everything in. She is a great sleeper, a good eater, and she loves her paci!

Here is Brinn's 1 month picture:


I love you Brinn Danielle! Thank you for bringing me more joy, than I even thought was possible.

We have some exciting things planned for this weekend. Tomorrow we are making the trip to Houston to see the girls Grandpa & Grandma, and their GG's! (GreatGrandparents) It will be Brinn's first time getting to meet them. We are staying overnight, and then Paul & I are going to the Texans season opener against the Colts. We are so excited. GO TEXANS!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

so cute! love the age letters too. girl gg picked out some precious stuff for your girls, i hope you love it all as much as we did! :)