Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bounce Zone

Yesterday, the girls and I met my sister-in-law Victoria, and her daughter Adrianna at Bounce Zone in Beaumont. Raylee had never been before, and I was a little concerned if she would be ready for it or not. She does spend most of her days climbing all over the furniture. I didn't need to be worried. She loved  it! It was surreal to watch my little Raylee Roo climbing up a big set of stairs by herself, and then sliding down by herself. It does not seem like it should be possible, at only 18 months, but she did  it as you will see below.

First, some pictures of Raylee & her cousin. Of course I couldn't get them both looking at the same time, so use your imagination. :)






Here is the video of Raylee going down the slide. That is her cousin Adrianna in the video with her. 

 Enjoy!




After Bounce Zone, we went across the street to Chick-fil-a for some lunch. Everyone enjoyed it, and it was a great play date. We can not wait to do it again!








Hope everyone is having a great day!




No comments: