Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Recap

Hello everyone! We really enjoyed our 3 day weekend! Especially because Paul was off all 3 days, and we were able to spend lots of time together. He has been working on Saturdays so 3 days off was really nice. The weather was rainy all day Sat. & Sun. as tropical storm "Lee" cam through, but it brought cooler weather(finally!), so we are not complaining.


I took some pictures of Brinn on her changing table the other day. I want to remember her this little forever, and she was such a good little subject just laying there getting her picture taken. Of course, she did pee on it when we were done, but the pictures were worth it. :)




Raylee stayed with my Mom for a few days last week, and when we went to pick her up she was happy to see all of us. Mostly her Daddy, but also "little sister."


As I said it was raining, but Raylee wanted out of the house so we let her go play on the porch for a while.




We did a lot of sleeping. As much as possible. Just looking at this picture makes me sleepy.


I also wanted to put on here a picture of my beautiful diaper bag. Thank you Daddy & Lenora! I did SO much research on the perfect bag, (for me), and L-O-V-E the on I got. It is a Skip Hop Studio in Pewter, and  just to carry it makes me happy!!


Raylee's hair is finally long enough to put in pigtails, and it makes her look like a big girl. :( They are so cute, but of course it was almost impossible to get a picture of her. Here is an idea of what they look like.




Hope everyone has a great day, and check back tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday!








No comments: