Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

19 Months & 6 Weeks

Today Brinn is 6 weeks old. She has started smiling, and it is awesome! I Love seeing her little personality shining through. This is a picture I took of her earlier today, when she was not fond of the light on my camera. Love that little face!





& Raylee is 19 months old. There is no hiding her personality. She is still so sweet, but man is she loud!
I took these pictures of her on Sunday in one of her (many) Texans outfits.

Got a smile!



 Yes, she was being bribed w/ mini vanilla wafers.


TOUCHDOWN!


& she's gone...


Holding my phone, her favorite toy.

We enjoyed our weekend together, and we're happy that the Texans won! This week has been more stressful. We are waiting to find out about a house, Paul's cell phone stopped working, and Raylee & I both have doctors appointments this week. Prayers are appreciated that everything that is meant to be will. 

Well, naptime is almost over, but I hope everyone is having a great day!



No comments: