Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Brinn Update & Football is ON!

Just a little update on Miss Brinn:
I went to the Doctor yesterday, and I was dilated to a 2! I was also down a pound. :) Basically, it could be any day now. My guess is that it will be late next week, but I know that once those contractions start it is go time! When I had Raylee, I felt my 1st contractions around 4 in the afternoon, went to the hospital around 10 at night and Raylee was born at 1:19 a.m. It was very fast! Seeing as this is my 2nd, things should go even faster, so once I feel consistent contractions we will be headed to the hospital!

Also, as I am sure you have heard, football is back! Paul got his fantasy football invitation today, and he is so excited. He is playing in the same league as last year, and even though it takes up SO much time, I am happy for him. Little does he know that I used some Kohl's cash, and this is on the way to our house:




Hope everyone is having a good evening! Check back tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday!

No comments: