Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Past Few Days....

I wanted to do a post before the 4th tomorrow. We have plans to go out to my Mom & Gary's house on the river, and to say I am excited is an understatement. They have been working hard on re-doing a lot of features, including a new floating dock and a sandbar. I am also looking forward to the food!!! lol

Raylee has been a busy girl lately. On Thursday we were missing Aunt Amanda, so I got out one of my favorite pictures, and Raylee carried it around ALL afternoon. We can't wait to see you next week Aunt Manda!!!



Raylee stayed the night with her Granna on Thurs. & Fri. night, so Paul and I decided to go pay some bills and go out to eat. On the way a metal piece of something flew out on the road and hit our windshield right where I was sitting. Thankfully it did not go through the windshield. I was sprayed with glass, but it could have been so much worse, and so glad Raylee was not even in the car.



Last night we made Pioneer Woman's Lasagna. It was the best lasagna I have ever had, and Paul & I had so much fun making it. There is a ton left in our fridge, but don't worry it will get eaten. This is not a good picture of it, but if you are looking for a lasagna recipe, I highly recommend it.



Then today we went and had Burger King for breakfast. Raylee loves some egg and hash browns and could be heard by everyone inside saying MMmmm! after almost every bite! :) Then we went to the park, and Raylee played on the slide.







& swung on the swing with Daddy...



Trying to get a smile...





Hope everyone has a great Independence Day!

No comments: