Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Brinn's Nursery Pictures

This past weekend, Paul and I finished up the nursery. We have been working on projects for a while, but finally got everything hung up, and ready to go. Just for a reminder here is the before picture.




& here is the after!



Bow Holder


Dresser

Changing Table

& her crib w/ letters

I am really happy with the way that it turned out! Even though the girls will probably share a room in the future, I wanted Brinn to have her own space, and own nursery theme. With Raylee, I did mostly purple everything, so this time I wanted to embrace pink. Now we just need our sweet little girl to put in there!

Hope everyone is having a great day!




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks so good! Now if she'll just make her appearance soon:)

Michelle said...

Precious! Won't be long now!