Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lately..

Lately, we have been doing lots of fun things, and I have been trying to document them along the way. This past weekend my sister Amanda came in to town for a visit. She took some really good pictures, and when she posts them (hint, hint) I will put them up. Here are a few pictures that I have taken.


My little girl getting so big :/


Sitting in her chair at her Granna's house


This past weekend Paul had to work on Saturday, but after we went to a local place that we really like, with some of his family to celebrate his promotion and pay raise. We are so proud of you Paul!



On Sunday we went out to the river again to swim. I tried to get a picture of Raylee in her cute new bathing suit, but she was too excited, so this was the best I could get. :)




Then we swam! It w\was so nice, with the heat to get in and float around. Raylee is so content in the water. She is definitely a water bug!





& since it is Wednesday, I will go ahead and post the Wordless Wednesday for the week:





Hope everyone has a great day!










1 comment:

Michelle said...

Way to go, Paul! And cute Raylee pics, as usual!