Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Randomness

It is Friday! Although Paul has to work tomorrow because of a rain out earlier this week, Raylee is staying with my Mom tonight. Paul and I have a date to go eat, spend some gift cards, and pre-register at the hospital. Sounds exciting right?! Anyways I wanted to post some random things from around here.

      1st up is a picture of what our rainy day looked like earlier this week.
My two loves taking a nap:


Then on Thursday we took Raylee to the Doctor for a checkup. She weighed 28 lbs. 3 oz. and she was 34.5 inches tall. She had to get three shots, which were difficult, but she handled them so well. So proud of my tough girl.


& finally just wanted to share a deal I got a gap.com today. They ha a 3 HOUR sale that I had to take advantage of. I got the girls matching hoodie zip up sweaters. It was 40% off and free shipping so I ended up getting both of them for the price of 1! It will still be a while before they can wear them, but these are the best sweatshirts, and will look so cute!


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


No comments: